- AppState Counseling Center: (828) 262-3180
- OASIS: Opposing Abuse with Service, Information, and Shelter: OASIS or (828) 262-5035
- RAINN: An online support for victims of sexual assault or incest: RAINN
- Watauga Emergency Room: (828) 262-4100
- AppState police: (828) 262-8000
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1(800) 656-HOPE (4673)
Help is Available
It may benefit you to talk to someone at the Counseling Center. Stop by during our Initial Consultation hours, Monday through Friday: 8:30-11:00 a.m. & 1:00-4:00 p.m. or call (828) 262-3180, and we can talk with you about your concerns. You may also learn more by checking out our other links or completing an online screening.
If you or another AppState student is experiencing suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts or experiencing trauma in regard to a sexual assault, you may contact us after hours by calling the Counseling Center at (828) 262-3180 and select the option to speak with the counselor on call.
For more information about sexual assault
For more information about the Sexual Assault Services on the Appalachian Campus